Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Film music question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone know who starred in the version of Christmas Carol that had the song called "December the Twenty-Fifth?" I've tried to find that for years on video, but am at a loss, and have purchased crappy releases of CC trying to find the one I want.

    It was in the Fezziwig X-mas party scene, and brings to mind 1971-72 Slade, a bit fiddle-ly [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    It was filmed 1960s UK, and has been on TV here since.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member richclever's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only one I can find from that time was made in 1977

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0188504/maindetails

    It had Michael Horden playing Scrooge

    Rich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •